FAQs for Beveri Nutrition Natural and Organic Food
- What is the difference between your Beveri Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Whey Protein hydrolysate?
- Our Beveri Whey Protein is made from Whey Protein Isolate which is the purest form of Whey Protein. Whey Protein is created during the cheese-making process by separating the components from milk. Our Beveri Whey Protein isolate contains the highest percentage of pure protein of the three types of whey. This results in our product being lactose free as well as fat free. Whey Concentrates have a significantly higher percentage of fat and cholesterol while hydrolysate goes through a more vigorous extraction process resulting in a higher price.
- Is your Beveri Whey Protein used for pre-workout or post-workout?
- Our Beveri Whey Protein is made from a Whey Isolate which is predominantly used for post-workout. Since Whey Protein Isolate is so pure, it is absorbed faster into your muscles, making this a perfect post-workout protein. Our Whey Isolate is specifically designed for maintaining your tone and definition, not to be confused with other Whey Proteins that promote growth and muscle mass.
- What qualities does your Beveri Whey Protein promote?
- Our Beveri Whey Protein is made from Whey Isolate, the purest form of Whey Protein. In addition to that, our Whey Protein is and always has been rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone) free. rBGH is commonly given to cows that are producing the dairy that the whey protein is extracted from. The use of rBGH in cows that produce human consumption dairy products have been outlawed in 27 countries so far. Cows that received the Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone were more likely to develop deformities of the udders, resulting in an increase in synthetic antibiotics which increases the antibiotic resistance of any bacteria they might be carrying.
- What flavors does your Beveri Whey Protein currently come in?
- Currently, we offer a Natural Chocolate, Natural Vanilla, and Natural Unflavored. These flavors come in both 12oz and 24oz containers.
- Is your Beveri Whey Protein organic?
- Our Whey Protein is not considered organic, however, it is considered natural. In addition to this, our whey protein does not include harmful hormones including the rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone) commonly used in cows.
- What is the difference between Ground Flaxseed, Flaxseed Meal, and your Beveri Fine Milled Flaxseed?
- There is no difference between the three types listed above. They all describe Flaxseed that has been ground into a fine powder and is no longer in the whole seed form.
- Does it make a difference how I eat your Beveri Flaxseed?
- Yes. If you do not grind the Flaxseed (or purchase pre-ground Flaxseed) before ingesting you will not gain any nutritional benefit from it. The whole flaxseed is so small, that it may pass through your intestines undigested.
- Is your Beveri Flaxseed organic?
- Yes. Our Beveri Fine Milled Golden Flaxseed and our Beveri Whole Golden Flaxseed are QAI Certified Organic and USDA approved.
- Our Beveri Fine Milled Flaxseeds with mixed berries, blueberries, or chia are NOT considered organic.
- How do you ensure the freshness of your product?
- Our beveri Flaxseed is packaged in a nitrogen flush bag which seals in the freshness and quality of the product better than normal plastic-based bags. After opening, you should always try to refrigerate the product to ensure the product remains at the peak of freshness for as long as possible.
Were we missing anything in our FAQs for Beveri Nutrition Natural and Organic Foods? Please submit your suggestions for this page to firstname.lastname@example.org